tirsdag, februar 01, 2011

Awards

image

A while ago I received this Stylish blogger Award from beautiful Careen with her chic blog Inspire my house pretty. I recommend everyone to stop by this blog, and get inspired. Thank you so much Careen for the award♥

And I was also lucky to receive another award, this time the Beautiful blogger Award, which I received from the beautiful Jijji with her nice blog Jijji `s lune hjørne. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it♥

With the Stylish blogger Award there are two rules:

1}  Select 10 blogs and pass along the award

2}  Share 7 random FAQ's about yourself

With the Beautiful blogger Award there are some questions to answer, you can find them here.

I think I`m going to take the challenges some other time, but I want to pass along the awards to these beautiful blogs:

Fjasevas Huset

Høytrykk

Nordlys

Vigleikhenry

Supersnuppa i Huset på pynten

Thanks once again to Careen and Jijji for the awards.

*Hvite  tulipaner*

4 kommentarer:

  1. Tusen takk kjære deg:) jeg skal ta utfordringen så fort jeg er på beina! Ligger m spysyka her så er ikke mye tess annet enn småtitting innom på iphonen:)

    Riktig flott uke ønskes deg:)

    SvarSlett
  2. Takker og bukker, søte du!
    Skal ta utfordringen!

    Ha en flott uke!

    SvarSlett
  3. Takk for at jeg fikk en anbefaling eller awards.. Skal se om jeg klarer å anbefale noen videre. Her er det ny peis som er under planlegging og kjenner det skal bli godt.

    Ha en super uke.

    SvarSlett
  4. Tuuuusen takk! Så koselig med en awards! :) Skal se hva jeg kan få til ift utfordringa imorgen! ;)

    Klem Carina

    SvarSlett